OUCH!!Emma is such a tough little cookie.
poor little tushy!! Zach likes to swing those beads too. I am thinking about making them disappear, if you know what I mean--and I think you do.
hmmm, you must have a lot of patience. two years ago Colton tried pushing Taylor down a flight of stairs....that was my breaking point....
I've thrown away more beads as a result of "swinging" than I can count. Poor Emma's tushy.
There are so many things you just cant have in your house when you have 2 siblings close together. I throw away so much stuff that could be really fun for them, but they just cant stay away from each other :)
ouch, no fun. maybe emma will get her back one day. I hope that you have loved having Steve back.
Oh, poor little Emma! Older siblings can be rough sometimes... I can attest. :)
i hope you took the beads away from Abi. At least until she figures out that that is not the best thing to be doing with them.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
OUCH!!
Emma is such a tough little cookie.
poor little tushy!! Zach likes to swing those beads too. I am thinking about making them disappear, if you know what I mean--and I think you do.
hmmm, you must have a lot of patience. two years ago Colton tried pushing Taylor down a flight of stairs....that was my breaking point....
I've thrown away more beads as a result of "swinging" than I can count. Poor Emma's tushy.
There are so many things you just cant have in your house when you have 2 siblings close together. I throw away so much stuff that could be really fun for them, but they just cant stay away from each other :)
ouch, no fun. maybe emma will get her back one day. I hope that you have loved having Steve back.
Oh, poor little Emma! Older siblings can be rough sometimes... I can attest. :)
i hope you took the beads away from Abi. At least until she figures out that that is not the best thing to be doing with them.
Post a Comment