Monday, July 21, 2008

Waterskiing Take 2


On Monday July 14th, in honor of my brother-in-law, Darin's, 30th birthday, we went waterskiing again. This time we left both of our kids with my mom-one was sick and one was sleeping. We headed up in the afternoon to Echo Reservoir and had a GREAT time! We went with my family and then Darin's family came up with their boat too. Prepare yourself for a million more pics, we had so much fun and Steve was trying out our telephoto lens, so we got lots of pics we like.

6 comments:

d.r. gib said...

I love your camera. The pictures are so clear. Will you email me the pics of D skiing, Bob's boat, and of Zach fishing. i could not figure out how to steal them from the slide show. Thanks!!!

Darleen said...

Oh I miss waterskiing SO much! Definitely a summer activity that we don't do anymore. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Darleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jordan said...

So you know Wendy Carter?

Wow what a small world.

How was Utah?

Ritch in Love said...

It looks like you had such a good time here! Marti asked if I was going to see you while you were here, and honestly I completely forgot to email you to find out if you wanted to get together. But from the look of things you were incredibly busy! We haven't hiked to Secret Lake. Does Steve think my 8 and 10 year old could do it? NYC is going to be super crazy....so I don't know if I'll get to see you! But I'm keeping the option open.