Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Snowbird

One day while in Utah (I have completely lost track now, I think it was Tuesday) we went up to Snowbird with Steve's parents and his brother, Doug, and his family. We had a great time there. We rode the tram up to the top of the mountain, expecting it to be cold, we brought sweatshirts and put the girls in long pants...boy were we wrong-it was hot! One other thing I didn't plan well for was the dirt...I don't know why I hadn't thought of this, but the girls got soooo dirty up there. But it was fun, I have been wanting to do this the last few times we went to Utah and it has not worked out until this time. Here are some pics from the fun day...


Emma and Steve on the Tram, Emma liked the ride.

Eliza was excited too!

Abi & Grandma enjoying the view.

It was beautiful!

We made it to the top.

Ali and Emma getting reacquainted-gotta love cousins.

It didn't take Eliza and Abi long to get completely covered in dirt, they were in heaven!

Cath and Doug

Steve & Abi, Doug & Eliza, and Grandpa "Kiddo" took a ski lift down, they had to go through this tunnel to get there. They also had to hike through snow-Steve was wearing flip flops and carrying Abi and getting snowballs thrown at him...it was an adventure.

At the bottom they had this big blow up bouncy castle that Abi and Eliza had a blast in.

This was such a fun outing, I am so glad that we were able to go and that we had some great company with us.

1 comment:

d.r. gib said...

that looks like a ton of fun, we are going to have to try that. it is hard to believe there is still snow up there since it has been so HOT!!