
Yesterday was pretty hot. The girls have played in their little pool on the deck almost everyday, so I decided to mix things up a bit. Instead of the pool to beat the heat, I decided to let the girls run through the sprinklers. Abi's only done this once before and Emma's never done it, so it was a treat. And while sitting down there watching them, I was baking in the sun, so fully clothed, I ran through the sprinklers a couple of times with Abi. It was so fun, my sisters and I used to run through the sprinklers all the time, so it was great to feel like a kid again.
The girls were a little unsure at first, but they warmed up to it right away. They didn't like it if I turned the water on high than their heads though.
Abi was fun to watch. She's back up a few feet from the sprinkler and then count to three and then run with all her might and jump over the sprinkler. She was in heaven!
Emma mostly stood around the perimeter and put her hands in the water.
What a fun day!
2 comments:
How fun, I love their swim suits. I wanted to buy that red one for Kayla, but they did not have her size that day. Can't wait to see you guys!
How fun! They girls look so cute in those darling suits! I had to also join in the sprinkler fun fully clothed last week, too. We must be stuck in that phase of childhood! (or else it is too hot!!!)
Post a Comment