Saturday, July 5, 2008

Abi's newest talent

I was sitting on the couch this afternoon when I looked down at Abi because she was walking weird...well, this is why. It kind of reminds me of trying to walk with ski boots on.

zdffdf errdffdedrwedrwerwdredrrdredrerrdr rrrrrrrrdrrdrde tffffffffffffffffgfgfggfggfgfgffrer efwrefreewr3reerdwerredrwdwredewyetywes2uy3wttrweedrqrwdsrrs egdffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffasassfdffedsdfcfw

(This was Abi's attempt at blogging)

5 comments:

Barbara said...

I can't tell what's around her ankles... She so curious!

Hillary said...

It's 2 32 oz. souvenir cups from the Fiesta Bowl. She stuck her foot all the way in them and was walking around.

The Arbuckle's said...

That is hilarious. I couldn't tell what they were either until at the end. She must be walking on her tip toes in those things.

Oh abi always on the go!!

Alisa said...

It's cute to see her on video- Funny! I loved hearing her giggle in delight about her accomplishment!

d.r. gib said...

Very talented! No wonder her feet don''t fit into normal shoes, she squishes them into cups! I miss her little voice, so that was fun to hear.