Saturday morning, bright and early, we got up and went waterskiing with Steve's brother, Doug. We took their dad's boat up to Jordanelle for a few hours. When we got there it wasn't very crowded, but by the time we were leaving there were way too many boats getting on the lake, we were happy to be leaving at that time. My dad and Abi also came along to enjoy the ride.
Steve was first in, he was pumped!
Steve was first in, he was pumped!
You can't tell from looking at these pics that it's been a year since he did this last.
Abi was content just sitting on Papa's lap.
Doug was up next, he prefers the wakeboard.
I decided to give it a try too, I wasn't as good, but at least I got up.
Steve had to show me up, he's a pretty good wakeboarder. Here he is completing a 180.
What a fun looking bunch!
And we can't forget Steve. See Abi there? She slept like that for at least an hour. She liked being on the boat but I guess the motion was just too much for her to fight and she dozed off.



7 comments:
looks like you guys are having lots of fun.
Oh I'm so jealous!! Looks like so much fun. Hope you guys enjoy the rest of your vacation! Dane told me the other day that he and Abi needed to play ball, but I had to inform him she was in Utah. We'll have to get them together when you get back.
You were finally able to go waterskiing. Looks like so much fun. I love all of your hair in the picture,the Wind blown look is in!!
Cute pictures- here and of the temple grounds! Riding in the boat is very peaceful- I'm not surprised Abi had a good nap! It is cute to see her knocked out in the picture! Funny, too, because she doensn't look very comfortable. It's amazing how kids can fall asleep no matter what weird position they're in!
I love that Abi fell asleep. Looks like SO much fun!!! I haven't been boating in like 6 years!
okay i got your email and haven't heard a word since! Do you still want to squeeze us in? We'd love TO SEE YOU!
Hillary - look at you go!! I could NEVER get up when I tried to do that. Good for you! And Steve looks like he's having such a good time - makes me happy he's away from the stress and hours of his current project! So sad vacations have to end :)
Post a Comment