Have you seen this girl??? Probably!
When Steve and I first got married two of her best friends were in our ward, when we moved into the Brigham Apartments another one of her friends was in her ward. When I told her we were moving to Connecticut she says, "Jake and Allison are moving back there too!" and BAM-we're in the same ward, then the Stankiewiczs move in-guess what, Corrine knows Meredith. Then I get a call from Corrine and one of her neighbor's sister's in moving into our ward that she knows-the McMullins. Then today I went to take a carseat to someone that just moved into our ward-I get to talking with the husband and find out he grew up with Corrine's husband, Tim. So I said, he's married to my sister-"CORRINE!?" he replies-my heck-is there anyone that doesn't have a link to my sister? I bet not!
It is weird, I'm not sure how she does it!
5 comments:
Spooky, isn't it...I told you I collect people...and then I position them to spy on you!
That's pretty funny actually!
That is pretty funny. I like how you wrote that, too!
Weird! She must be a really cool person--wish I was somehow in the link. Wait a second....maybe I am.
Too funny. I love the idea of collecting people. What a great person Corrine is.
I'm so glad we have that connection!
Post a Comment