So I am curious to know if you've read "Breaking Dawn" yet. If so, I am dying to know what you thought of it. I know that everyone had sort of different ideas of how they wanted it to turn out, who they wanted Bella to end up with, etc...so I'm curious to know what you thought of it.
Personally, I loved it! I thought it ended up just right. There were a lot of twists and turns in this book that I didn't expect to see, but they were great!
Let me know what you thought of it. (If you haven't read it and are planning to, I suggest that you don't read the comments left here in case there are more details in them than you want to know prior to reading the book-also if you haven't read it-what are you waiting for? Go read it---NOW! :)
9 comments:
Yes, I read it! I also loved it. I never could have guessed that's how everything would work out - but I think it worked out just right. I'm just sad the series is over now!
I read it on Sunday and liked it for what it was. I know some people don't like them because they're too trivial or silly, but that's why we read them! A nice escape.
I am a little bummed that everything that happened, I saw coming. She does a little too much foreshadowing and a little too much is predictable, but it was a nice escape for about 12 hours!
Just finished. It was definitely good. Not as easy of a read for me though...there were so many characters brought in that I had to really think to keep them all straight. Did the name 'Renesmee' bother anyone else?
Yeah, I didn't like the name Renesmee either-weird! they should have called her by her middle name-Carlie, much better.
I agree with you Alison, she was not subtle with her foreshadowing, it was easy to see what was going to fall into place in certain spots.
Didn't love it, but didn't hate it. I thought Bella & Edward turned into Bella & Renesmee and I wanted the old/new love story back. Does that make sense?
PS Happy Dance that you are moving back!
I just bought it this afternoon. I'll have to touch base with you when I'm done :)
I loved it and so did Jake. I thought that some things were pretty predictable, but it didn't bother me, because they were awesome things. I really liked how the loose ends were tied up and that all of the main characters had their stories told, that way I wasn't left wondering or disappointed in not knowing.
For me, not so much. I am surprised that overall I still LIKED THE BOOK when I really really really didn't like so many things about it! I am very disappointed in it. I'm mainly sad that I'm on "team Jacob", and her story line has left me with no interest in finding out any thing more about what happens to him. It's just sick and wrong. Before -I was so excited that when Bella and Edward were done, there might be a book about him later.
I for one LOVED IT! I don't really care about the way she over shawdows..probably b/c this is for younger readers...but I loved how she ended it b/c everyone was perfectly happy with n o regrets or hurt feelings. When I found out she was pregnant I just baout died! And when Jacob imprints on Nessie I just about dies as well. It was the best book I ever read and I thought it was the best in the series. I'm really sad it's over...but I don't think my hubby is...laundry is stacking up! GOod thing you finished the books before the move huh:)
Post a Comment