Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tagged by Alisa

My sister-in-law, Alisa, tagged me. What you do is run around and take pictures of certain things in your home right now, as they are. No cleaning them up, be honest now.

First, pics of my family...
The girls were out on the balcony playing with chalk.
Steve was checking out the address for Jamba Juice, we were getting ready to head out for a walk.

Next, a pic of my laundry room...it's not so much a room as it is a closet in the hallway.
Here's a picture of our bed-Abi had been playing on it, that's why it's a little messy.

Pics of my closet...I had to put two on here to get the whole thing...like all the junk crammed on the top shelves?


A picture of the refrigerator...

A pic of me...eew!
A pic of my lovely sink-I got this right after dinner before I'd done the dishes, I swear...

So, there you have it-my lovely little world today. Now I tag Ashley, Kat, Corrine, Amanda, and Lindsey

4 comments:

Darleen said...

It looks like you guys have settled in very nicely. I recognize those apartments--brings back memories. The girls are growing so much!

Anonymous said...

How are you?! So fun to hear from you. Hope you are settled and loving being back west. Someday...

Amanda said...

no fair tagging someone to take pictures of their dirty house when they just had a baby and haven't cleaned in ages! :)

Alisa said...

Thanks for being a good sport! Love the chalk on the knees of the kiddos! Cute pictures!