Here is the girls' bathroom. This first picture is of a cuckoo clock that I bought in Austria before I got married. Abi found it in one of our boxes and fell in love with it, so I thought it would be fun to hang in their bathroom since the colors all matched.
This is the picture that we found at Tai Pan trading. As soon as I saw it, I knew it would be perfect for their bathroom.Here's the shower in our bathroom. Steve was replacing the showerhead because the old one would spray you in the face throughout the whole shower whether you pointed it up or down-it was messed up. We love the new one!
Then there is our lovely bedroom. It is still a bit of a work in progress, we're trying to find something to hang right above our bed. If you have any suggestions we would love to hear them. We got this bedding from Steve's parents-it was some that they didn't use anymore and we were in the market for a new comforter since ours was old and gross (too much Emma spit up!).
This is one great room-the TOY ROOM! Yea!!! No more toys in the living room making it consistently dirty. The kids love having a room with all their toys in it and I love that most of the toys stay in there. Occasionally one or two escape out of here, but they always find their way back.
Now this, well, this is obviously not done. We're debating whether or not to get a new entertainment center that's smaller, so we don't want to put this together just to take it apart again. The problem is, all those boxes are full of books, DVDs, X Box games, etc that we have always stored on the entertainment center shelves, so if we downsize, what do we do with all this stuff??? Well, I guess we better decide soon because it sure looks bad!
Then, on a completely unrelated note-look how darn cute Emma's hair looks in piggy tails!!! Her hair has grown like a weed over the last few weeks so I decided to try the piggies-I think they turned out pretty well.
She was quite excited about them too. (Plus she just learned how to say "Cheese" for the camera)
So there you have it, the grand tour of our new apartment. We are really liking it here, especially with all the extra space for our stuff.
7 comments:
Oh, your new place looks great! I love the view from your balcony. How great to have a play room!
Tell Abi Thanks for the tour! We also have the same issue with what to put over our bed. We have something there now, that I want to change.....hmmmm, let's look together!
Nice place! I'm glad you have lots of room and even a playroom! Finding something for over the bed is always hard. And, I don't know if this happens to you, but everytime I found something, Matt would ask, "If there was an earthquake and it fell on our heads, would we be hurt?" Which, the answer for most things would be a definite yes! Let's hope there's not an earthquake....
She has grown up so much. She looks so big now!
It's fun to read how much Abby is enjoying her new house! Sounds wonderful, I am glad that everything is working out so well and that you are so happy.
Wow - the view is amazing! And I laughed at the shower story. So glad Steve is such a handy-man type :)
Hey!! I think you should put a vinyl saying over your bed!! I am all into this because I just bought a machine! (that I don't know how to use yet!!!) I am putting the saying
"Always kiss me Goodnight" over my bed once I get my room painted.
I have seen
"All because two people fell in love"
"So in love"
and
"always kiss me goodnight"
It is so cute!!
P.s. love your blog, thanks for putting me on your list. I am totally going to steal the question idea and make my kids do it tomorrow!!
Post a Comment