Monday, October 27, 2008

A great day!!!

Yesterday was a really great day...nothing big happened, but it was one of those good days. Here are the reasons why yesterday was so great:
  • Emma got to go to nursery-she's still a month away from being "official" but they said I could start bringing her in to get her used to it. Well, she was having such a great time that the nursery leader sent me away and said she'd come get me if Emma needed me. She lasted the whole time! It was great to enjoy Relief Society and Sunday School for once!
  • There was a mingle after church so the kids and Steve and I got to meet some new people in the ward
  • It was a beautiful day(I'm hoping winter never comes at this point!). The walk home from church was so beautiful!
  • Emma took a great nap
  • Steve and I took turns taking naps ourselves
  • The kids played really well together and didn't fight ALL day!
  • We just had a great day spending time together as a family.
  • Steve's parents came by last night which made the kids even happier!

It was such a great day that I thought I should document it so we'll always remember it. Days like this can seem few and far between, but they really do happen more often that I realize. I just love, love, love my family!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

There's nothing better than when your kids nap and you get a nap as well (in my opinion) :)