Friday, October 24, 2008

Introducing Nathan Henry Graves

My youngest sister, Courtney, had her first baby last night. After being in the hospital for over 24 hours, her labor stopping, going in for a C-section and feeling the second half of it since the epidural didn't last, being knocked out while they closed her up to ease the pain, and stopping breathing causing the docs to intubate (sp? ie. put a tube down her throat) her, he finally arrived around 10:20 last night. Poor Court went the rounds, but she sure has a cute little guy to show for it.

Nate is 6 lbs 13 oz (little guy) and 20 in. long. He has a cute little (must not have gotten the Lloyd head) head with some blonde hair and looks just like his daddy, Jake.
I went to visit Court today and she is looking EXHAUSTED! But I guess after the whole ordeal, who wouldn't be. Court and Jake are going to be great parents, you can already tell that Nate has them wrapped around their fingers.
Here are a few pics of the cute little guy I took while I was out at the hospital...

2 comments:

Katie Jo said...

He is cute way to go court!!

The Arbuckle's said...

What a handsome little guy. Scary story about your sister, glad the doctors were able to think quick. Labor delivery stories always scare me.