
Here are Aburey and Abi on the steps of the Temple. They both wanted to go in these doors-I told them they could one day (well, not these exact doors, but you know what I mean!)
Last weekend Courtney had a baby shower so Corrine, Kat, and I along with all the wee ones met up at Target to get her some gifts. The kids were so patient while we shopped, browsed, changed our minds, deliberated, etc so we stopped for popcorn at the snack bar when we were all done.
Then it was Emma and Abi's turn to pose together. I love the look on Emma's face as she is chewing her popcorn and trying to say "CHEESE" all at the same time.
This picture is of Emma enjoying some spaghetti. I only took it because it reminds me of a picture my parents have of me looking almost exactly the same-same red face, messy hands, round little face, dark hair...only in this one Emma got to wear a bib to stay a little cleaner!
These are just some flowers that Abi saw at the store one day and HAD to have. They were actually on clearance (I think it is because they were about to die) so I agreed. It's always nice to have some pretty flowers in the house for a few days.
2 comments:
The girls look so cute. Emma is so big! We still miss you guys! I am jealous Amanda gets to see you soon.
That picture of Emma totally looks like the one of you!!! I thought of it before I read what you wrote. I also love the pic of Zach as a princess.
Post a Comment