Thursday, October 9, 2008

Cookie Cutters

Yesterday I took Abi to get her first "official" haircut. I've trimmed her hair a few times at home, but we thought we should try a professional. We took her to the kids place, Cookie Cutters, to get it done. What a great place. You go in and they have a huge slide greeting you. Then they let her pick which car to sit in while getting her haircut, they let her pick out a movie, and we were off.
The girl was really cute with Abi and humored her with all her weird and crazy ideas. I was thinking of getting her hair cut quite a bit shorter in a cute bob but I chickened out at the last minute. Instead, she just got a 2 inch trim-maybe next time!
Before-wondering what in the world is going on.

Almost done...

Abi was really good. And when we were all done they gave her 2 balloons and a little cookie cutter of her own.

4 comments:

d.r. gib said...

I LOVE Cookie Cutters, they made my life so much easier!

Alisa said...

Kelsey loves going there, too! They make it a whole lot easier for the little kiddies to hold still long enough to have their hair cut. Now Kelsey wants her hair cut ALL the time! I'm glad Abi enjoyed it, too!

Marti said...

We are big fans...what a great idea, right?

Rachael said...

I heard about this place. I even got a coupon in the mail. Must try soon.