I have some posts that I need to be doing, but they require uploading some pics and right now that seems like too much work, so I will do this tag that Kat got me with...
8 favorite TV shows:
~The Office
~Dirty Jobs
~House
~Friends
~The Soup
~E! News
~The Amazing Race (although, I missed this season)
~Deadliest Catch
8 favorite restaurants
~Cafe Rio
~Olive Garden
~Bennets (in Stamford, CT)
~Market Street Grill
~Litza's Pizza
~Training Table
~Chilis
~Arctic Circle
8 things that happened yesterday:
~Reserved our social room for a family Christmas Party
~Went to IKEA with Kat and her kids
~ate meatballs and gravy at IKEA-they were YUMMY
~vacuumed
~cleaned spaghetti with sauce off of the carpet that Emma decided to throw during dinner :(
~Did the dishes
~Did 2 loads of laundry
~Watched last week's episode of the Office with Steve
8 things I look forward to:
~Christmas
~going to dinner with the Martinezeseses and the Prestwiches tonight!!!
~Abi being potty trained (although it may NEVER happen)
~Abi's 3rd birthday-she's been talking about it since July
~Going to St. George this weekend for a nice, quiet getaway
~Summer
~The BYU/Utah football game
~The "Twilight" movie premiere next Friday!!!
8 things on my To-Do list
~Pack for our trip
~Dust
~Lose some weight
~Start exercising (I need that to lose the weight)
~Getting rid of stuff we don't use anymore
~Get Abi potty trained
~Blog about the Dino Museum and the kids playing in the snow
~clean the bathrooms
8 people I tag:
~Ashley D
~Amanda D
~Alisa A
~Alison P
I SWEAR I KNOW SOME PEOPLE WHOSE NAMES DON'T START WITH AN "A"
~Jo N
~Tonya R
~Katie R
~Meredith S
2 comments:
thanks for going the tag! This season of Amazing Race has been great, maybe you can watch episodes online. Have fun this weekend! Get some sun for us.
oops! missed this! get right on it!
Post a Comment