Sunday, November 2, 2008

IT'S SNOWING...

At least that's how Abi described it. I thought I was being so clever and gave the girls the packing styrofoam from the bookshelves and tv stand we bought to distract them while Steve and I assembled the new furniture. I took it into their playroom and gave them some crayons and told them to color it. Well, they had a different idea.

After about 20 minutes of them staying out of our way and being so good in their playroom, Abi came running out yelling, "it's snowing!!!"

Emma thought it was good to eat the "snowballs."

Dumb me, I didn't really think about the fact that styrofoam broke up into millions of tiny little white balls that stick to EVERYTHING!!!

(at least we got the furniture assembled, right?)

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh man - that must have been fun to clean up! :)

Hillary said...

Oh, it took me almost an hour with the shop vac

Marti said...

Oh NO!!!

Jill said...

Oh ya, been there, done that...will never let them play with styrofoam again! At least not in the house!

d.r. gib said...

that looks like quit a mess, but I guess they had fun. Can't wait to see the new furniture.

The Dillinghams said...

Haha! Well, now I know to not let kids play with styrofoam! I learn new things from you all the time! The girls look cute as ever!

Unknown said...

Darling little mosters! That is one that Jenna and Aubrey have done before. I hope they didn't give Abi the idea! Sorry!

Kristen said...

true! at least they had fun.

The Cochran Family said...

This stuff is impossible to clean up! Oh man, I'm sure they had fun though, cute pictures!

The Parkers said...

Holy cow, Abi is huge! She looks so old. It's nice that Emma has an older sister to teach her about the good stuff in life like crumbling styrofoam.