It is hard to believe that my baby, Emma, is already 18 months old!!! I can't believe it has been that long. It is also hard to believe that when Abi turned 18 months old I already had a 1 week old baby. (I'm glad we didn't repeat that this time around)


My little Emma is such is delight. She has recently developed this quirky little personality. She is a ham and loves to smile, laugh, tell us "stories," wrestle with her sister, and recently she has started talking-actual real words. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next.
She is also a really good example to her big sister-when it's time for bedtime prayers Abi likes to run away and be a little wild, but Emma will come over to us right away and kneel down and fold her arms-it is the sweetest little sight EVER!
She also started Nursery a few weeks ago and is doing great! She loves it in there, the first day we took her in there she went right to work playing with the toys and has never looked back.
We LOVE YOU, EMMA!!!
8 comments:
Ahh! She is not that big already. She looks so grown up and cute. Dane told me today that Abi is far away, but he is going to go get her. I asked where she was going to live and he said, "Our house." So, if Dane shows up to get her in the next few days, don't be surprised:)
Little Emma is just so sweet. She always seems content, and very patient. I can't believe our babies are getting so big!
We love Emma Lulu!
Wow! I remember when she was born. She is such a beautiful little girl - just like her mom!
I can't believe she's 18 months old! Time goes by so fast! She sure is a cutie!
She is so stinking cute!
I can't believe that she is that big. Where has time gone.
Time flys... It's fun to hear how much you are enjoying your sweet Emma. I love her smile, she is beautiful.
Post a Comment