OUCH!!!
Shoot! I hate it when that happens! OW!
OUCH!! Did you break it? That looks painful.
I don't know if it's actually broken or jammed or what, but it sure looks gross whatever it is. Luckily it's finally starting to feel a little better.
holy cow!!! How did you do that? My vacuum tried to eat my pj's this morning, while I was still wearing them.
Oh, I have done that! It will hurt forever! I'm so sorry! If it's bruised, I think that means it's broken...
Looks broken to me, too! Are you OK? I can take the kids to dance and you can chill at my house. (Duck and cover, though!)
This makes me tingle just looking at it. So so so painful!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Shoot! I hate it when that happens! OW!
OUCH!! Did you break it? That looks painful.
I don't know if it's actually broken or jammed or what, but it sure looks gross whatever it is. Luckily it's finally starting to feel a little better.
holy cow!!! How did you do that? My vacuum tried to eat my pj's this morning, while I was still wearing them.
Oh, I have done that! It will hurt forever! I'm so sorry! If it's bruised, I think that means it's broken...
Looks broken to me, too! Are you OK? I can take the kids to dance and you can chill at my house. (Duck and cover, though!)
This makes me tingle just looking at it. So so so painful!
Post a Comment