Schools delay to get buses warm
With some temperatures going into single digits and wind chills below zero school officials are trying to protect kids from the cold.
With some temperatures going into single digits and wind chills below zero school officials are trying to protect kids from the cold.
WOW, that is some serious cold!!! I remember these horrible cold spells that would come through every winter, they are miserable. It's cold, but then you add the humidity and the windchill and it cuts right through you. It's days like this where you just lock yourself in your home all bundled up and hope you have enough milk to get you through.
10 degrees, feels like NEGATIVE 7!!!
MISERABLE!!! I hope all of you guys that have to walk to the train station or from the train to work, all you girls who have to walk their kids to school (Alison) and everyone else back there is staying as warm as possible. I really miss living in Connecticut and all of our great friends there, but I must admit, I am SOOOO GLAD to not be there right now!!! Stay warm and just think of the beach days still to come! :)
2 comments:
It is FREEZING HERE. No matter how bundled you are the wind just gets to the bone.
Those summer months seem so far away.
BRRRRRRR! (There is my comment!) Missed you guys tonight at J&R's!
Post a Comment