Wednesday, January 14, 2009

WOW, I'm waaayyyy behind!

I just hooked my camera up to Steve's computer to blog something and found a bunch of pictures that are needing to go on here...since this is my only scrapbook/journal, you will all have to take a walk down memory lane with me for a few posts so I can get these fun activities documented.

The first thing is sledding: We went and bought a sled so we could take the girls sledding just before Christmas. Steve and I were so excited about this fun family activity and thought the girls would love it. Well, one of them did-sort of...Abi preferred to be pulled around in the sled, but not flying down a hill on one. She also discovered the joy of eating snow...luckily it was all new, untouched snow.

Emma on the other hand preferred to sit in the car! I thought she'd enjoy it more than she did, but I guess I was wrong!

But at leastshe gave it one shot. It might have been the face full of powder that turned her off to the idea. It was all new fallen snow and when we got to the bottom we landed in a poof of white powder!



I guess we'll have to give it another try sometime-maybe they'll warm up to it. (I have a video of Abi sledding down the hill but it's not uploading for some reason.)

2 comments:

d.r. gib said...

so cute! we should let Zach and Abi sled at mom's, if we get more snow anytime soon. I don't think kayla would like it either, they can play inside.

Alisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.