and baby makes 3! Yep, that's right, I am pregnant. I hesitate announcing it this early with my crazy history, but I think I've let it slip a few times so I want to make sure everyone can hear the great news from me. I am about 9 weeks along, so still pretty early. I have been SOOOO much sicker this time than with Abi and Emma-maybe it's a boy, who knows??? So hopefully around mid-October we will be welcoming this new little addition into our home!
17 comments:
Congrats I hope things go well!
I was thinking about you the other night and was wondering when you would add to your family.
CONGRATS!! I am hoping you are having a boy. Good luck on your pregnancy.
congrats congreats. How exciting! I hope things are going well for you guys.
it's a boy, I know it!
Congratulations! I had a little feeling that you might be. You are so brave:) The girls will be great with a new baby!
Congratulations Hill! Hope you get feeling better soon. Here's to another cute little kiddo in the Arvy clan. :)
Congratulations!! Sorry to hear you're feeling sick, but there's not toooo much left of the first trimester. We're expecting #2 on September 2nd, so it's too bad we don't live closer!
yeah!!! I will be looking to you as my new role model!
We're so happy for you guys! Now if you can only be around here for the delivery - woohoo!
Yeah! We're so happy for you guys! That is wonderful news!
October is a great time for babies!
Yes, congratulations! I saw your posting on Facebook about B6 and Unisom, and I thought, "Is she pregnant?" So I checked your blog, and whaddaya know!! :) Congrats! We are excited for you!
Congrats! That is so exciting!
That is so wonderful. CONGRATS!
Yeah! I am so happy for you and your little family!!! Congratulations and be sure to let us know what you're having!!
Congratulations! It was great to see you a few weeks ago. I couldn't even tell. I hope you are feeling well. Take care
Congratulations, Hillary! Keep us posted as things progress. Hope you'll be feeling better soon.
Post a Comment