Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's a.....




BOY!!!

We are so excited!  I was hoping for a boy, but we seem to specialize in girls, so I was somewhat surprised when the ultrasound tech told us it is a boy.  Everything looked perfect and healthy just as it should be.

Abi's not as thrilled as we are.  When I told her it was a boy she kept telling me to stop teasing her.  She is still insisting that it's a girl-she even just told me that she doesn't like boys, she only likes girls.  Luckily I have a little time to warm her up to the idea!

We are so happy and can't wait for October when we get to actually meet this little guy. 

10 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations on your exciting new addition. We love boys around here. Looks like you're just 6 weeks behind me. So fun!

MCMULLIN FAMILY said...

Yeah! Welcome to the world of boys. It's awesome. Thanks for sharing your news.

The Dillinghams said...

Hooray! Congratulations! I was secretly hoping you would get a boy. Is Steve excited or nervous? Cale said he thought Steve would be the guy with like 5 girls...guess you proved him wrong! Wish we were there to meet him in October! Good luck!

Allison M. said...

Remember, October 13th, October 13th. :) A little Steve-O. Congratulations again!

Amanda said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Abi will love having a brother once he's here! Congrats!

Kristen said...

Congrats!!! A little boy, I was wondering when you guys were going to find out what you were having.

Abi said...

YAHOO! I loved seeing you there! that was so much fun!

Jaimee said...

Congrats! He will be a fun addition to your cute family!!

Rachael said...

I'm still so excited for you!! It's been so fun to go from all boys to a girl - now I can watch you guys go exactly the opposite direction :) Cannot wait!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations! To have both little girls and now a boy. It sounds perfect for you. I am sure Abi will love him.