Friday, June 5, 2009

fashionable

Sorry to all of you, my loyal blog readers, we just really aren't that interesting these days!  I don't have much to blog about, but I've been told I need to update my blog, so here ya go...

My girls have started caring more and more about what they wear and how their hair is done, etc...so I've taken a few pics of them over the last couple of weeks at their most "fashionable" moments. (These were all taken with my cell phone, so please excuse the poor quality)This one was taken a while ago, but I came across it while I was doing this post and thought I should definitely post a pic of my little princesses!
Here Abi is showing off the latest trend in leg warmers-Rainbow!  Very "Fancy!"


Emma has perfected the model "Pouty Look"
(I can't figure out why it's underlining all of my words-weird!)


I hope that will hold you (Corrine-just teasing!) over until something exciting happens!  Believe me, I hope something exciting happens soon too!

7 comments:

d.r. gib said...

I have decided that "excitement" is way over rated! The girlies are the cutest!

Unknown said...

I feel better already. Thanks!

Jill said...

Love those girlies!

Amanda said...

So cute. I can't believe how big Emma looks now! They are both such pretty girls. Tell Abi I like her curly look too. :)

rachel said...

YEAH!!! I'm SO excited you are having a boy! That will be SO fun! Kate also cares about what she wears and it drives me CRAZY! she has to pick out what she wears everyday down to the sock and underwear and if i buy something not pink or she simply doesnt like it she will NOT wear it. AAAHHHH!!!! good luck with your two princesses!

Darleen said...

Ahh...they are too cute! Growing so quickly. Congrats on having a boy. You will love boys! They are so different from girls. I just love all the boyish stuff.

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute girls. Abby's curl's are so pretty.