

For some reason the girls loved this bush and ran circles and circles around it for quite a while.It's been so long since we went that I have forgotten the names of some of the trails/walks we got out at. I can't remember the exact name of this one-the Stairs or something like that-this one had some pretty cool petroglyphs at the top of the stairs.


Following the leader, the leader, the leader...

to this look-out.

Abi and Steve climbing out of the "Mouse's tank". This story was kind of interesting to me...it is named after a renegade indian that hid out in the hills and rocks for quite sometime. It was so big that it was an easy place for him to hide. Plus there was this "tank" that gathered rain water and it would stay full for a month or so after a good rain, so he had water to sustain him.
Hiking out of this trail...Emma's little legs were pretty worn out by this point, good thing daddy gives such a good ride. We were all worn out by this point, luckily it was our last stop, so we headed home after this. It was a fun adventure that I would recommend!
4 comments:
That looks like so much fun! Glad Abi was feeling up to the outing.
how lucky are you that you live so close to St. George? I'm so jealous.
We love Valley of Fire! It looks like you did far more there than we have ever done! Fun stuff.
It looks so beautiful! I loved the story about the Indian. I am glad you had such a great time.
Post a Comment