Tuesday, May 12, 2009

This is fun!


(She's not screaming in this pic, she's just pulling a face...I promise we were having fun!)
You know how every Mother's Day all the cute little Primary kids go up on the stand during Sacrament and sing a song or two?  Well this year was Abi's first turn at it.  I don't know who was more excited for her to do it, Abi or me?!  When it was their turn she went up on the stand and wiggled her way to the front so we could see her.  During both of the songs she just kind of stood there looking around, soaking it all up...not singing one word, of course.  Well, as soon as they were done with both songs it got really quiet as everyone was trying to figure out what to do next.  All of a sudden my cute little Abi in her sweet loud voice says, "This is fun!!!"  I busted up laughing so hard, it was the cutest, funniest thing-even more entertaining than I was planning on!  

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Hilarious! What a funny girl.

Kristen said...

glad that you are feeling better. What a cute little girl you have.

The Arbuckle's said...

Abi has so much spunk to her.

d.r. gib said...

That is hilarious!!!!! What a sweetheart!