The other day I picked up Steve's cell phone and for some reason started flipping through the pics he had saved on it. He had some really cute pics of the girls that I hadn't seen before. There were two on there that I
ABSOLUTELY LOVED so I emailed them to myself so I could preserve them forever on the pages of my blog...here they are...

Some evenings when I'm feeling particularly exhausted Steve will take the girls out for a walk or something so I can have a few minutes to relax on the couch. This is one place in particular they like to go-the cemetery where Brigham Young is buried is right out our back door and it's got some beautiful gardens and such.

A few weeks ago Steve took Abi hiking (I think this was on Memorial Day, back before all the rainy days) up Ensign Peak. She had such a great time and loved being up that high-she told Steve that all the cars below looked like little ants. I really love this picture because Abi is actually
LOOKING at the camera and also
SMILING at the same time-that
NEVER happens. She must have been having a load of fun to be that cooperative for a photo.
3 comments:
We have always wanted to hike Ensign Peak - and it gives me a lot of hope that your girls were able to do it. Want to go again??
Cute, cute pictures!!
I love that last picture, too. Such a darling shot. And I love Ensign Peak. I did it for the first time in October and look forward to taking the boys in a couple of weeks!
Post a Comment