
The motorcycle cops got the parade started, I always love watching these guys do their thing, it's so exciting!

This was by FAR Abi's favorite float-even at the float preview thing we went to at the Expo center before the queen and her attendees were on it-but once she saw the girls in their beautiful dresses on it, that made it a thousand times better!!!


Here comes the Kearns float! This is the one Corrine helped make, she put a lot of work into it. I think it turned out really great!

We had a lot of fun, enjoyed some yummy breakfast burritos and LOVED the nice, cool A/C in our apartment! Until next year (although I hope to not still be living in this same apt. a year from now)!!!
4 comments:
That is a PRIME viewing location. People camp for days for a view like that! Plus your kids could see without being on Steve's shoulders.
I WISH you would still be there next year! Thanks again for the fun morning- I was so glad to be in the cool shade of you apt!
Love the view!! And I bet you esp appreciated that A/C this year more than any other year :)
You did have a fantastic view! Out of the heat even. President Dave Checketts was voted as one of Utah's Pioneers, this year. He and Deb were in the parade. We would have liked to go but, it didn't work out.
Post a Comment