A few thoughts though:
~ I loved the weather yesterday, it was AWESOME!!! I think the high was like 68 or 70 degrees or something. Normally I would HATE that weather in August, but being 7 months pregnant it was HEAVENLY to me! I wish that it would last a little longer, but I think it's supposed to be back in the mid 90s here any day now.
~Steve and I took the day off yesterday...and it was GREAT! We got a babysitter to come around 11:30 and we took a few hours to go to lunch, run some errands, and just unwind. I don't know why we haven't done this before. It was so nice just to have the day to ourselves and relax. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE my kids and I LOVE being with them, but it's nice to take a day off every now and then. I actually think the kids enjoyed it as much as we did, they seemed rejuvenated when we got back too.
~I can't believe I only have 2 more months until this little guy makes his appearance!!! I am SOOO not ready. I bought some fabric last night to attempt making a few baby blankets that aren't pink or flowery-wish me luck! We have almost NO boy clothes. I haven't started stocking up on teensy tiny diapers like I usually do by this point. I haven't started stocking up on formula either (don't think I'm even going to attempt to nurse this time-it's been so disastrous the last two-I don't think I need that stress.) Oh well, I guess it'll all come together-we really have no other choice.
~I can't wait to meet our little man! To see what he looks like, to see his little personality, to see whose eyes he'll have, whose nose he'll have, if he'll have a full head of black hair like his sisters did (watch this be our only bald baby :)
~I love hearing Abi tell me about her dreams. She has just started doing this and it's fun to hear what she dreams about and what excites her. Two nights ago she had a dream that Emma kept trying to climb into her bed-she ended up sleeping in our bed the rest of the night because it upset her so much :) She also dreamt that she had purple rainbow shoes and everytime she'd bring this dream up her voice would go up an octave out of excitement!
~Emma continues to amaze me with her vocabulary and how well she annunciates her words. She will pop out the funniest words that I can't believe she can say...I love hearing words in her cute little voice!
~I'm SO excited for college football season to start in LESS THAN A MONTH!!! GO UTES!!!!!!
5 comments:
Oh yes...the weather was spectacular yesterday!! Wish that could have been a more permanent thing :)
And about that Utah team - we'll still be cheering on just as hard for BYU when the time comes :)
I liked this post. You have such a cute family. I got a little teary reading your thoughts about your little guy. He is so lucky to have you all as his family. I am really excited for you to have a boy. I hope you are all doing well! Bre
Glad to hear you guys are doing well. We haven't been up to much lately either.
YOu sound like my husband, counting down until the UTE football season starts.
Love this post. I love reading about your little family. I can't wait to meet your little guy and see what personality he brings to your family.
Go UTES!!! I was craving a Rice Eccles hot dog with the weather being as it was.
Post a Comment