We still have the season finale of "So You Think You Can Dance" recorded and turn it on every now and then-the kids LOVE dancing along with the show-and this particular dance has become a favorite of mine and Steve's-and even Emma's...as soon as it ends she yells out, "again daddy, again!!!"
The story behind the dance is that she has an addiction that she's trying to get away from and he is the addiction and won't let her go. It's a pretty powerful and emotional dance! And this song, "Gravity," is quickly becoming a favorite of mine too.
WOW the things you miss when not invited to view the exclusive "Arvy blog"...didn't even know you were pregnant!!!
Congrats, especially in the gender department!!! Also, I almost peed my pants numerous times when reading the sidebar comments from your girls. I am excited to be able to read updates from you guys!
3 comments:
I love this show. I have found some great music from the show as well.
WOW the things you miss when not invited to view the exclusive "Arvy blog"...didn't even know you were pregnant!!!
Congrats, especially in the gender department!!! Also, I almost peed my pants numerous times when reading the sidebar comments from your girls. I am excited to be able to read updates from you guys!
Holy cow. That is amazing. We don't have cable so I'm MISSING SYTYCD! I didn't think about catching it on youtube. Cool. Thanks Hil!
Post a Comment