
Well, it's official-we are HOMEOWNERS!!! We are so excited to own our own home, have a big yard for the kids to play in, be able to paint walls if we want to, and have a garage. Steve just called me to let me know that he is done with the closing on the house, he has the keys, and we're all set to move in! Just over two more weeks and we'll all be in our home together, can't wait!!!!!!!!
7 comments:
Yeah! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to have you guys out here!
Hooray, Hooray!
Good for you just wish it was in Utah!!!
I'm so excited for you guys. Its a great feeling to be homeowners. Its not fun when something breaks and you have to pay for it, good luck!
Yeah for a house! (A beautiful one, at that) Boo for so far away. We will sure miss you guys.
That is sooooooo exciting! I must admit I am a little jealous!
That is so exciting!
Congratulations
Post a Comment