Monday, November 2, 2009

a few cute pics

We are having so much fun with our new little man, but he's got the unfortunate 3rd baby syndrome-I get so busy with all 3 of them that I don't remember to take pics of him. I have probably a million of Abi, thousands of Emma and hardly any of Jason. I have a bunch of not great ones on my cell phone, but I forget to get the camera out most of the time. Poor little guy!
Look how clean! Don't you love this towel? My sister Courtney made it.

This has become one of Jason's favorite things to do-lay in the boppy and hit Big Bird and Cookie Monster.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Congrats on your little guy! He is adorable.

d.r. gib said...

Of course, every grand baby loves that big bird toy. Who knows why. I can't say it enough, he is adorable!

Meredith said...

the pictures you are taking are great though! that first one is especially precious - what a handsome little guy