Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween '09

We had fun on Halloween this year but I didn't get many pics. (I have our camera here but the cord to transfer the pics onto the computer is in PA) We started off the night with a trip to my aunt's home so my grandpa could meet Jason. We had yummy chili and cookies and candy and homemade rootbeer there-YUMM-O!!!

After that we headed back up to my mom and dad's to get ready for trick-or-treating. Steve was still in PA so I took them myself along with my sister, Courtney, and her hubby Jake and their baby Nate. We had fun...we just stayed close to my parent's home, but it was plenty. A day before Halloween the girls decided they wanted to be witches. I was kind of glad because I was still a little clueless as to what we were going to do for costumes; we had gone from Alice in Wonderland & the Queen of Hearts to butterflies, to butterfly princesses to princesses to ghosts and finally landed on witches. The costumes were hastily thrown together, but I think they turned out semi-decent...the girls look cute anyway :)

No comments: