- I went and worked out this morning for the first time since early in my pregnancy with Jason (stopped because I was so sick). I did a spin class at the YMCA where we just got a membership-HOLY CROW! I am so out of shape and so sore!!!
- I love Christmas shopping for my kids. To me it's more than just buying a bunch of stuff, I try to picture my kids reaction opening each gift that we get for them and it makes it such an enjoyable experience!
- After working so hard in my spin class this morning I half expected to come home and look skinny again. Imagine my disappointment when I got home, looked in the mirror and realized that I am still just as chubby as before I went :(
- Tomorrow will mark 1 month since we moved out here to Pennsylvania-so far so good! (other than the whole Jason/surgery thing)
- It was raining yesterday morning while we were getting everyone ready for church. Imagine our surprise when we received a call telling us that church was cancelled because of the weather-what?!?! Rain!?!? Turns out it was really icy by the church and there were lots of accidents.
- I find myself taking a lot better care of our home than I ever have before-probably because we own it. But you'd think I'd want our home to be just as clean and taken care of, even if we were just renting.
- My little Jason is getting some "rolls" on his little thighs! Why does this make me happy??? Because I can tell that his food is getting to all the right places! I'm so glad that he's feeling better!
- I think Emma and Jason try to coordinate their bowel movements-seems like once I have one poopy diaper to change I have another! Can't wait to get Emma potty trained!
- We, and by "we" I mean Steve, just set up our Christmas village...it's not Christmas until the village is up! I sure missed it while we were living in Connecticut, we didn't have room in our moving pod for it. So, it's OFFICIALLY Christmas time now!
- And finally, I just re-read the Twilight series and I found myself enjoying Twilight the best this time around. I've always kind of liked Eclipse the best, but for some reason I really enjoyed Twilight (not that I don't like it, I love them all of course!)-it makes me really hope that Stephenie Meyer will finish Midnight Sun!!!
Monday, December 14, 2009
A few things...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I may not be any thiner after this morning but in my mind I am : ) Is the sorness kicking in yet? Can't wait for Wed.
Isn't that the worst thing with exercise?!?!?!
I never thought I would be so excited to congratulate someone on their baby getting fat, but congrats! He is precious!
What a fun post! I really liked Twilight (more so then usual)the last time I read it as well.
happy birthday abi! hey hilary im glad little jason's surgery went well. He is adorable. Its so amazing to me how incredible wards are. Merry christmas
Post a Comment