Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Squirrels, squirrels, everywhere!

One of my kids' favorite things to do in our new house is to watch the squirrels play out in our yard and on our deck-they are definitely NOT shy squirrels. They'll sit and watch us through our window or door and not run away too quickly...I must admit, I quite enjoy watching them myself!


Please excuse the dirty window, it's got finger prints all over it from the kids watching the squirrels.
This one is sitting/digging in the planter box right outside our kitchen window. He was going to town in there-he must have something buried in there.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Have you thought about leaving them peanuts?? Not that I'm trying to encourage your squirel population - but my kids had a BALL when we got a package of peanuts and left a few every so often on the porch...