One day while the grandparents were here visiting we made a run up to Hershey's Chocolate World...this place was GREAT! We had a great time and the kids were in heaven. It was pouring like crazy this day and needed something INDOORS to do, this was the perfect place to head.
We got there and first hit up the little ride that shows you how chocolate is made. It was very entertaining, it had singing cows, lots of stirrers, and most importantly-CHOCOLATE!
After that we went over to the Kiss Works so the kids could put together their own mix of Kisses-we didn't buy anything though because it would have been $15 for a little "gear" full of kisses-I know, we're cheap!
It was a really fun place to go visit, I'm sure we'll be back up there. Also, right next to Hershey's Chocolate World was a huge theme park-that's what I'm wanting to hit up!
6 comments:
we had lots of fun there too.
Oh, that looks fun! We really need to take our boys there.
OH, I want to go!
I have only heard great things about that place. We will have to venture out there someday.
It makes me want to eat chocolate..Yumm!
I've always wondered if that place was fun... Looks great. Glad you had time with family! Miss you guys!
Isn't that ride inside the best!? I swear we rode it like 10x and still the kids wanted to go again. We never saw the kisses place where you could assemble your own - don't blame you at all for NOT buying them :)
Post a Comment