Saturday, March 27, 2010

Liberty Bell

On our last full day with all the grandparents we decided to head into Philly (since the torrential rain decided to give us a bit of a break). Steve had to work so he missed out on all the fun, bummer!

By the time we got to Philly, parked, and to the actual bell Jason was screaming his cute little head off(see photo below). We did a quick pic and then I went to feed him while everyone else went on to do a tour of Independence Hall. They said it was great. Although it got a little crazy for a few minutes, we had a fun time. I really enjoy Philly, it's so full of history, I hope to get back down there soon.

Sorry I only got two pics, it was the best I could do :)


G-ma and G-pa Arveseth with Jason, G-ma Lloyd and Abi and G-pa Lloyd with Emma.

They were all such fun company to have for a week!!!

3 comments:

The Dillinghams said...

So fun! I wish we could go when it's so empty. When we went we had to like fight to get up to the bell for a pic. I'm pretty sure there are a bunch of asian people in the background of ours snapping tons of pics:)

The Arbuckle's said...

What a great time to have family for Jason's special day. Glad your out and about exploring PA.

Rachael said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! (though not of the crying part :) Looks wonderful and I'm so glad you guys got to go!