Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Our Bucket List

Of things to do before summer's over. I saw this on someone else's blog and totally stole the idea...the girls helped me make a list of things they'd like to do this summer (I needed some help with ideas, my creativity has been missing for a while now) so here it goes in no particular order:
  • go to the park
  • go to New York City and Connecticut
  • Read a book (we do this daily, so this one will be easy to accomplish)
  • Emma wants to read a book to her toys
  • learn to write more words
  • go to Utah
  • go swimming
  • smell flowers
  • play Hide 'n seek
  • find butterflies (they may have to do this one alone :) )
  • Go to a baseball game-go Phillies!
  • go to a farm and feed animals (anyone out here know if there is a farm around that you can go visit?)
  • go to Amy's house
  • go to David's house
  • go camping
  • ride bikes
  • play with sidewalk chalk
  • go for a drive
  • go to Longwood Gardens
  • Eat popsicles and ice cream
  • go to the Farmer's Market
  • play with our babies
  • run through sprinklers
  • play soccer
  • go to Kids Corner at the YMCA
  • Play "Where's a flower that's the best." Not sure what this is, Abi came up with it :)
  • Drink Kool-Aid
  • go to a waterpark
So, there it is! These are the things you will find us doing this summer. I hope we can cross every single thing off of this list before preschool starts in September!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can help accomplish the farm goal when you come to Utah!

mandmstrong said...

There's a farm in Maryland, not too far away. You can feed the animals and they have great ice cream made from the dairy cows on the farm! (Mike)

d.r. gib said...

You can cross of the Farmer's market after today!

Unknown said...

Did you see Laura Evans' blog? Her list was great, too! I used her "Will it Float?" game for a game at Aubrey's class party. I'm such a follower!