One of the fun outings we had while we were in Utah was to the Discovery Gateway. I've never been there before, it was a lot of fun. Courtney had the day off of work so she came with us to play. These pics loaded in opposite order of how I uploaded them, so you're going to see our adventure from finish to start :)
Outside they have a life flight helicopter that the kids can climb in. There is also a control tower with all the switches and everything to make it a safe flight. I think this was probably the kids favorite part-hence the AWFUL picture (I don't think you can even see Abi in it, she wouldn't hold still)

Building something with these magnetic shapes-I surprised her with the camera that's why her face looks so serious-I was interrupting her hard work.

Trying to make things fly in the little hurricane/tornado thing. (and that's the technical term!)

Clear the roads-CRAZY drivers!!!

They had a big house the kids could play in. A fully stocked kitchen, a doll house, and lots of other fun things to play with. Emma could have stayed in here all day.

They didn't want strollers in the house, so here's Jason waiting patiently outside the porch.



No comments:
Post a Comment