My girls started school a few weeks ago. They couldn't be HAPPIER!!! They are both doing preschool at the YMCA; Emma's in the 2-day/week class and Abi's in the Pre-K class 3 days a week.
Emma's turn was first, she started the day after Labor Day. She was so happy to FINALLY have her chance. She's always had to sit on the sidelines and watch Abi do preschool, take ballet, or swimming lessons (everyone seems to have a 3 year old age requirement) but NOT this time, this was her time to shine! She was SOOO excited, she didn't even look back when we dropped her off.

The next day was Abi's turn. She was SO ready to be BACK in school. All summer long she kept asking me if it was time to start school again. She's an old pro! And a lot of the kids from her class last year are in her class again so she was really excited to see her friends.

And of course, they still have the swimming lessons one day a week. I was a little nervous to see how Emma was going to do. She LOVES swimming but she likes to do what SHE wants WHEN she wants. I was worried that she wouldn't follow the instructor very well but she has done PERFECTLY!!! She is so happy and so great during her swimming lessons. (And she learned from Abi that you gotta have the goggles :)

Again, Abi was the old pro here. She knew what to do, where to go, the whole program.

But she still insisted that I take a picture of her in action...I have a million of these pics of her, but it's always fun to have your picture taken, right?!
I think it's gonna be a great school year.
2 comments:
pre-school is heaven sent for mothers. Its great to hear that the kids love it. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Hopefully we can get together soon.
Amen to the pre-school thing! They look so cute all ready for school!
Post a Comment