I am 4 years old and I go to preschool. At my preschool I have lots of friends like Logan, Thomas, and Abbey. My friends don’t go to primary. My friends are really nice and I like to play with them. Even though they don’t go to primary they are still nice people. I would love for them to come to primary with me. For them to come to primary I could have a play date with them and tell them about primary and invite them to come with me. I would say to them, “Come to primary and I’ll talk to you about Jesus and I’ll talk to you about Primary.”
Jesus is very nice and helps kids and so I want my friends to know about Him. I want them to know how Jesus and Heavenly Father made the Earth. I also want them to come to primary to learn the primary songs so if they wake up in the night and they’re scared they can sing a primary song to make them feel better. I feel happy when I go to Primary and I want my friends to feel happy too because I love my friends.
I hope I can be brave enough to tell my friends about Jesus Christ and how much I love Him. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Maybe it's just me because I'm her mom, but isn't that the sweetest, most innocent little testimony of missionary work that just melts your heart?!?!?
8 comments:
Oh, she totally melts my heart! That is the sweetest talk EVER. I just LOVE that Abi. I want to sneak into primary to hear her give it in person.
What an angel! She knows what it's all about! With all the controversy here after conference, people have lost sight of the basics a bit. Could I post her talk on my blog?
what a sweetheart!
Waking up in the night with a Primary song to sing was my favorite part. So glad I got to hear it. I had a hunch that was all Abi.
That is such a cute talk, she did a great job.
This is SO precious Hill. Funny. Eliza gave a talk yesterday in primary too. Her first. Same topic. I love how smart and in tune these little ones are! Love you guys! And happy birthday to JASON!!
Oh my gosh. I am sitting here at work and read that and had to look out the window to dry my eyes. She is such an angel and to have that feeling so young is wonderful. You should submit that to the church magazines for publication in the childrens friend. It says a lot about her parents too, and their way of raising and teaching their little ones. You get extra points.
that's a perfect talk- Abi you're awesome - I hope you'll write lots more- maybe a book. What an angel!
Post a Comment