Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Graduation Day!

Today was a big day! Abi graduated from PRESCHOOL!!!!! She is going to be a big Kindergartner in the fall, I can't believe it. I thought I was going to be a little sad or nostalgic but actually I am REALLY excited for her, she is going to LOVE it!

The graduation program was really cute. They sang songs, did rhymes, got diplomas-the works! Abi was really excited and couldn't stop smiling the whole time. I've got some video of the songs, etc. that I will try to post soon.

Aren't these caps and gowns awesome?! I didn't realize they made them this small :D

And what great timing-Jim and Renae were coming to town and just happened to still be here for Abi's graduation. This made Abi soooo happy since we haven't been able to have anyone (other than myself and sometimes Steve) at her other preschool programs.


Here is Abi with her very best preschool friend, Kelly. These two love each other so much. Abi's preschool days basically revolve around Kelly and she is all I hear about after school gets out, I love it! I love that Abi has such a great friend!
It was a fun day and we are so excited for Abi to move on to her next great adventure!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

How cute. I can't believe Abi and Daniel will start kindergarten in the fall!

Rachael said...

Cute family photo of all of you together. Our Sweetie just had his graduation from preschool as well. While it was cute - don't you think they go just a touch overboard? I mean, realy - it's just preschool. Maybe I'm too negative.