Congrats to Eric Weddle! He's going to be a San Diego Charger. Eric Weddle was drafted today at number 37, a few picks before a certain Cougar QB, Wahoo!!! Steve was going to go down to the draft in New York, but it didn't quite work out today, maybe next year.
Stepping Stones Museum
Thursday was free day at the Stepping Stones Museum again, so I took Abi over there to have a little fun. She really just likes the water room, but when it's free, it doesn't matter if you spend the whole time in only one room...
I was a little smarter this time and put Abi in a short sleeve shirt so she wasn't soaked.

This is Abi and her little friend, Dane.

The boats are Abi's favortie thing to play with in this room.
"After playing so hard I just need to take a breather."
1 comment:
She is so so cute, I can't believe how big she is getting.
Her love of water is hereditary, she is just waiting to go boating and to learn how to waterski!
Did you guys find a way to come out this summer?
Post a Comment