A Lifesaver...
So I just heard about something the other day that has already saved my back once. I was talking to some friends at our playgroup and they told me about the home delivery grocery shopping here from Stop & Shop, Peapod.com...I needed to go to the grocery store the other day but the baby was totally pushing on my lower back and I could barely walk, so the thought of going shopping and carrying the groceries up 2 flights of stairs just killed me. So I decided to check out this online grocery shopping. Now, some of you may know that when Steve and I first got married I did online support for an online grocery store, Groceryworks, and it was one headache after another, so I was a little skeptical. Well, this Peapod thing was AWESOME!!! They got my order right, they came when they said they would, and the guy even brought it all the way to my kitchen table. I loved it!!! It's especially nice when you get heavy stuff like laundry detergent, milk, etc. I have been so nervous about how I'm going to go shopping with 2 little ones, mainly the bringing it up the 2 flights of stairs with 2 kids, so this has totally relieved my stress. There's a little delivery fee, but it's totally worth it. So for those of you out here, I would highly recommend it if you need some help with your grocery shopping. I'm not sure if they have something like it in Utah, but you should definitely look into it. I am totally sold on it-Thanks Allison and Alison for the suggestion.
5 comments:
I've used this service and it was wonderful as well. I'm thinking about using it again since I can't carry heavy bags. I usually wait until Jason gets home but when he does he is too tired. Thanks for reminding me that I can use this service.
Jill uses this service through Albertsons in Kaysville.
Good times.
I did use it through Albertsons a couple of times when Brandon was a baby. I was scared to take 3 kids to the store! It was awesome! I think our delivery fee was $10 or something. The first time was free. I thought it was totally worth it. I'm sorry the babe is giving you back trouble! You must be close! That's when I started going to the hospital! Ok, it took 2 times and they admitted me, but AGH! I couldn't handle the back labor stuff. We are crossing our fingers that she comes soon! Loves! Jill
I was thinking of using the albertsons delivery too the other day. With a baby in a car seat and a 2 year old how can you shop by yourself? we have to take 2 carts!! --Kat
So this isn't related but please post pictures of your new addition soon! We need more.
Post a Comment