Well, our little Emma is one month old today...I can't believe it's been a whole month since she joined our family. It has been an adventerous month for us, we have taken her to see a lot of things around our neighborhood in an effort to keep Abi entertained. Abi has been doing so great with her, we are really proud of her!!! Emma seems to have grown so much this month, she has already gained a whole pound, her hair is getting taller and taller (it won't lay down since it's so fine), she can hold her head up-she's so strong, and she's getting so close to flashing us a smile. 

Abi and Emma were doing a puzzle together yesterday, Abi kept handing Emma pieces and they obviously kept falling to the floor so she'd try again...it was cute to watch them interacting.
Emma loves to be wrapped up tight when she is ready for a nap. She was really fussy tonight so I wrapped her up and stuck her in her swing and she was out cold...it would make me nuts to be wrapped up that tight, but she loves it!
We are so happy to have Emma in our home, we love her so much!!!
5 comments:
So cute! She does look so much like Abi! Love you guys! Jill
Oh wow, she looks just like her big sister!! What a cute couple of girls you have.
-Al
What sweeties! Her hair is just like yours!!! Time goes too fast-- a month already-- Give them hugs and kisses from us--Kat
Wow a month already? That went by so fast. I am glad to hear that Abi is being such a great sister. Makes life for you a bit easier, wait until their teenagers.
I can't believe how adorable she is. She is getting so big. I love the hair. Maybe she could donate a little bit to Parker, he is a little bald.
Post a Comment