
Abi had a great time playing with Dane.
Abi especially loved emptying out the pool and dumping the water on her face-what a nut!
Later that week Abi had a dinner date with Dane. They had a fancy meal of Mac & Cheese and fruit, so fun!!!
We had Emma chaperone since they are both too young to date, but she slept through the whole thing-not much of a chaperone!!!
We ventured out to Waveny Park in New Canaan. That park is huge-if you haven't been there, you ought to make a trip over there. Abi was intrigued with these kites that were flying there. It was pretty windy, so it was a great day to fly a kite.
And just a random picture-I was painting my toe nails on Sunday afternoon and Abi saw it and she was so curious what I was doing, so I decided to strap her in to her booster seat and paint hers too. She absolutely loved it, once we were done and she got down she kept stopping and crouching down to look at her toes. I can't believe she sat down long enough for me to paint them, she doesn't sit still for anything.

1 comment:
You got way better pictures of the two of them than me! I'll have to steal them from you...what cute kids if I do say so myself!
Post a Comment