Thursday, June 28, 2007

Three Amigas



We have been so fortunate this week to have my big sister Corrine out here to help since having my appendix out. We have also been fortunate to have her little girl, Lydia, out here with her. I am the only one in my little family who has met her, so it was fun to have her come along with Corrine. We needed the help this week so much and she has definitely been great!!! We are so grateful to Tim, Jenna, and Aubrey for giving up their mom & wife for the week so that Abi and Emma could borrow her while I'm recovering. Plus, Corrine has never been out here so we have been able to show her all the sights-oh wait, I can't go anywhere, so she hasn't seen much of anything :) but she did get to see her friends Jake and Allison Martinez-they were best friends in High School. Just as an update, I'm doing pretty well. I had a check up today with the surgeon and he said everything is looking great and, in his words, I'm "healed!" I'm still pretty tender where the inscision is, but hopefully that will go away soon.

Here are a few of the pictures that we've gotten so far with Abi, Emma, and Lydia. Lydia is such a cute little one and she is such an easy going little girl, she has been a delight to have here. She even made Emma smile, and we were able to catch it on camera...

Is Emma trying to take a bite of her? or is she just sleepy???

Sweet little Lydia in her favorite spot in our apartment, the swing

Emma wasn't the nicest hostess the first day, But she warmed up quickly


We love these girls and we're so glad they got to spend some time together this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephen: I miss you like never before.

Phillip

d and k gibson said...

Those girls look so cute. It is hard to believe that Lydia is 2 months older then Emma, they are close in size. But I think Makayla has them both beat still. Emma looks so much like Abi and I can't believe in these pictures how much Lydia looks like Makayla!! I can't wait for all of them to be in the same state at the same time. I am glad you are feeling a little better, and I hope the acid reflux medicine helps. Have fun!