Tuesday, August 21, 2007

PICTURE DAY

Today I took my girlies to get their pictures taken. Abi was a little nervous, she actually stayed in her seat this time, but she wasn't happy about it! Here are the pics we got...

It was hard to get Abi & Emma happy at the same time.

Poor little Abi was so nervous, but luckily she had her Care Bear bunny to comfort her.

Emma was having a great time in her individual shots

She also liked the squeaky duck-do you like where she insisted it sit? Looks great, huh???

This is my absolute favorite picture, what a great smile to catch on camera!!!

4 comments:

The Arbuckle's said...

Beautiful girls. You will look back on these pictures and smile. I especially love how the Duck made it into her pictures.

Jill said...

Cutest pictures ever!

Kristen said...

i love your girls pictures. I keep saying I need to go get pictures of Parker taken, well nice pictures taken, he has a ton of home pictures. one day we will get there.

Abi said...

are you still here? in utah?