
Today Abi got her first real haircut. She's had a few snips here and there to keep it even while it was growing out, but today she got it all cut. We decided that it was growing out pretty unevenly, we wanted to trim it so it looked healthier, so after her bath today I went to work. Yes, that's right, I did it myself...and I think it turned out pretty well.
I sat her on the counter in the bathroom, gave her a tube of my lipgloss to keep her occupied and still

and I started cutting. We ended up trimming about and inch and a half off in order to make it more even. It looks a lot thicker and healthier now.


VOILA!!!
9 comments:
Looks great, Hill! I am way too scared to try this with my family, but you did a great job!
Okay...at first I thought that was blood on her face and you went a little too crazy with the sissors. I cut my kids hair too. That might explain why their cut is a little uneven. Looks good.
It looks so cute! And I love the lipgloss bribe. Good thinking!
you have always been good with cutting hair, so I am not surprised. She looks so grown up now since it is even and it looks so thick. Great job!! Hope to see it soon in person!
Looks great, do you want to cut my hair?
Beautiful! Great Job! The lip gloss on her face caught me off guard for a minute too. :)
Wow, I'm impressed! How are you? I miss yall a lot! The girls here are a lil older, about 4 kids and really busy. I volunteed to start a playgroup so maybe I'll meet some other people, all the same I am loving it here and the weather...last monday it was like65 and Ryans pre-school teacher was like mad at me b/c I didn't pack a coat for him. Inside I wanted to crack up at her, but I just smiled and nodded... hehe Its good to read your blog!
When I saw the lip gloss I thought it was you with spagetti all over your face, like when you were little--remember. Abi looks so much like you. Remember your first try at hair cutting, when you cut off your eyebrow. Funny!!
Ooh, you did a good job!
-Al
Post a Comment