she does seem to really love it. that is great, plus you can try to get some things done with her in there, as long as Abi is careful!
I want one of those for Noah. He hates laying on the ground and the exersaucer is getting old. He likes to be up and moving those feet.I will have to invest in this.
She is so cute in that! What a perfect thing for her, so is bouncy. I love it.
Hil, I cant beleive how big your kids are getting!! They are so cute. The Lloyd girls always have the cutest kids!
She's getting so big!
I love those things! That is so great. Your girls are so cute!
Oh my goodness she looks so stinkin' CUTE!! Love the title of your post.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
she does seem to really love it. that is great, plus you can try to get some things done with her in there, as long as Abi is careful!
I want one of those for Noah. He hates laying on the ground and the exersaucer is getting old. He likes to be up and moving those feet.
I will have to invest in this.
She is so cute in that! What a perfect thing for her, so is bouncy. I love it.
Hil, I cant beleive how big your kids are getting!! They are so cute. The Lloyd girls always have the cutest kids!
She's getting so big!
I love those things! That is so great. Your girls are so cute!
Oh my goodness she looks so stinkin' CUTE!! Love the title of your post.
Post a Comment