Friday, January 4, 2008

My B.F.F.

This afternoon I was sitting on the floor building a train track with Abi when she walked over to me, climbed up on my lap and said to me, "we're best friends!" It was soooo cute it just melted my heart! I am glad that she considers me her best friend, at least for now. I'm sure as she gets older I'll become her embarrassing mom or something of the sort, but for now we're best friends.


I love my sweet Abi!!!!!

6 comments:

The Arbuckle's said...

Oh that is too cute. I love the pictures that you have with her.

The Parkers said...

You're the only person I know who looks good from an "under the neck" angle. I love the pictures.
-Al

The Dillinghams said...

So cute. I hope Abi is feeling better. I can tell that Dane is really starting to miss his friends...he's tired of old people! We'll have to do a playdate when we get home!!

Darleen said...

What a sweet comment and what a sweet little girl.

d.r. gib said...

That is so cute. Zach said to Darin the other day "Dad, you are still my best friend" You wonder where they learn that phrase, but so glad when they say it!

rachel said...

i love that you and abi are bff's. you are so good at keeping your blog current. its fun to read what you guys are up to.